Re: [NetEpic ML] Kel's take on Chaos

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 12:50:37 -0400

One recent thought on the Renegades list to allow them SOME daemonic
representation would be to allow them to buy Lesser Daemon Support Cards
as
Special Cards. This way the number of Daemons is very limited but still
allows the Renegades some Daemons to give the Chaos feel. Opinions on
this
idea?

-Kelvin....

-->Lesser daemons is fine, though how about some sort of summoning method
for the Renegades? To get Bloodletters (for example), the Renegades need
to kill X number of enemies....though I'm blanking on how the others
would work. Cultists aren't all that in touch with the greater powers,
so I see this as a very real possibility...

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell