Re: [NetEpic ML] Kel's take on Chaos

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 09:08:19 +1000

At 12:50 PM 9/4/00 -0400, deacon wrote:

>One recent thought on the Renegades list to allow them SOME daemonic
>representation would be to allow them to buy Lesser Daemon Support Cards as
>Special Cards. This way the number of Daemons is very limited but still
>allows the Renegades some Daemons to give the Chaos feel. Opinions on this
>idea?
>

>-Kelvin....
>
>-->Lesser daemons is fine, though how about some sort of summoning method
>for the Renegades? To get Bloodletters (for example), the Renegades need
>to kill X number of enemies....though I'm blanking on how the others would
>work. Cultists aren't all that in touch with the greater powers, so I see
>this as a very real possibility...

While I thought about letting them summon them in battle, it really is more
of a pain than anything else. They tried it in 40K and it was just a lot
of annoying record keeping. The Special Cards of Lesser Daemons was my
final thought as it kind of represents the Cultists having summoned them
before the battle began and having them on side a symbol of their devotion
to Chaos.

-Kelvin....

        When you're feeling down
      remember that you are unique.