Re: [NetEpic ML] Kel's take on Chaos

From: warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 16:03:00 -0700

Hi Kelvin,

Great idea! I was thinking the same thing.

One thing though, and I'm sure you agree with this, the Chaos Armies
must retain the special character and feel of Chaos. I'm not against
more types of armies, but I am against armies becomming more generic in
nature.

Over the years, and especialy with NetEpic, I've watched the Chaos army
become more generic. The Chaos army has, in my opinion, lost much of
its special nature with the cornucopia of units given to it. If you
want a Tech Guard/Space Marine Chesse Army, look no further than Chaos.
OK, this may be a little extreme, but not by much.

Your natural division of chaos units, does much to restore Chaos to a
Non-Generic state, while retaining the special nature of this great
army.

Opinions?

Warprat ;)