Re: [NetEpic ML] Kel's take on Chaos

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 09:05:43 +1000

At 10:19 AM 9/4/00 +0000, Weasel wrote:

> >Each list is a COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT LIST! Much like the Tech Guard,
> >Imperial Guard and Space Marine Lists are all separate. This way I think
> >everyone gets a list to suit them.
> >
> >What does everyone think?
>
>Brilliant thinking. I am very much into chaos marines but a little less
>enthusiastic about cultists and daemons. Anyone care to mastermind those
>lists???

I'd be happy to take on the structuring. Actual production of the final
document may be a little out of my league (I'm still studying) but I'd be
happy to come up with the lists and collate ideas from the group.

-Kelvin....

        When you're feeling down
      remember that you are unique.
        Just like everyone else.