RE: [NetEpic ML] Epic WW1

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 09:24:46 +0300

-----Original Message-----
From: EXT deaconblue3_at_... [mailto:deaconblue3@...]
Sent: 04. September 2000 20:01
To: netepic_at_egroups.com
Subject: Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic WW1

 <http://click.egroups.com/1/8973/6/_/7255/_/968088454/>

<http://adimg.egroups.com/img/8973/6/_/7255/_/968088454/WarningBooks468x602E
.gif>
 <http://www.egroups.com/> eGroups My Groups
<http://www.egroups.com/mygroups> | netepic Main Page
<http://www.egroups.com/group/netepic> | Start a new group!
<http://click.egroups.com/1/8150/6/_/7255/_/968088454/>

If we decide to go for this I just wonder whether the EpicWWII could use d10
or even d12 instead of d6? This would allow more variety in to-hit rolls and
saving throws while not changing the basic mechanics of play.

-->I'm in full agreement with Jyrki here, and for the saem reasons.

Definetely. I am really interested in this if it becomes an actual project.
I might even do Finnish TO&E if yo� ask nicely ;-)

-->Shall we refer to you as Marshall Mennerheim then from now on?

JS: That's "Suomen Marsalkka" to you! ;-)

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.