RE: [NetEpic ML] Epic WW1

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 08:21:46 -0700 (PDT)

  jyrki.saari_at_... wrote:

My Groups | netepic Main Page | Start a new group!

  then the gas tube was so pitted that you needed to replace it. they had to crome plate the

  tube piston and the bolt to stop this it was a very stupit thing to let slip by

  this did not show up in the tests becouse they tested in a dry place and used hi grade ammo

  quester

> Hi!
>
> For whatever reason the M-16 took a while to win the hearts
> of the US GI, it
> got a bad rap due to lack of training in it's use, after some
> modifications
> and training it finally earned a good reputation.
>
> Peter

IIRC the first version had some teething troubles, mainly a tendency to jam
when even a small amount of dirt got inside (as happens very often in a
battle). From a2 onwards there was no problem.

[snip]

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.

"Is it time to play?"