Re: [NetEpic ML] Terminators & transports

From: sarah-warren <sarah-warren_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 16:11:08 +0100

I think Companies would be too much to teleport but detachments very turn could work....BUT if the first Det got wiped out would the rest know and would they keep coming? Is that a command decision or would it be decided before the teleport began, such as orders for 3 Dets to teleport over the next 3 turns no matter what the result at the other end? Just a thought.

Warren