Re: [NetEpic ML] Terminators & transports

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 15:28:09 -0400

Hi,

This should only apply to the Chapters without special rules for
Terminators. I play the spacewolves and I guess that to teleport a group
of
woul guards into the midtst of fighting would be kind of cheesy. Same
goes
for Dark Angels and their never breaking Deathwing!

Opinions?

Nils

-->I don't see this. The chance of scattering (using art'y dice), is a
bit of a risk, that could prevent the termies from ever doing anything.
If the termies scatter, they're very vulnerable, and ineffective. If
they land in close proximity to each other, then they're better off, but
with out the LR support, they aren't nearly as effective. Bets way to
see how this works is to test play it. Guess I'm gonna have to free up
some time to test this out...

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell