Re: [NetEpic ML] about new Chaos Space Marines

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 09:19:07 +1000

At 03:53 PM 9/6/00 -0400, JoshR wrote:
>-->The problem with this is that it ignores Chaos Undivided, so legions
>such as the Black Legion (sons of Hours/Luna Wolves), and the Word
>Bearers, which worship Chaos Undivided, get screwed over. Unaligned
>legions I can see this for, but for those that are defined as following
>Chaos Undived should get something. I may be no greater demons, but they
>should get Chaos cards, and the minor demons.

Nope. I didn't ignore Chaos Undivided. The Word Bearers can field any
God-specific Support card. This means any of the Daemon Engines and Lesser
Daemons. I forgot the Black Legion and will have to include them at some
point. I'd give them the same ability. No Chaos Cards though as the only
way to get them is with a Greater Daemon.

-Kelvin....

        When you're feeling down
      remember that you are unique.
        Just like everyone else.