Re: [NetEpic ML] about new Chaos Space Marines

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 02:00:02 -0400

Nope. I didn't ignore Chaos Undivided. The Word Bearers can field any
God-specific Support card. This means any of the Daemon Engines and
Lesser
Daemons. I forgot the Black Legion and will have to include them at some

point. I'd give them the same ability. No Chaos Cards though as the
only
way to get them is with a Greater Daemon.

-Kelvin....

-->Yup, I misread that part. My bad. Though I think some of us are at
odds (depending on fluff source), as to some of the other Legions being
aligned/unaligned. Have to work that bit out...

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell