Re: [NetEpic ML] about new Chaos Space Marines

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 01:54:57 -0400

So then we should make up some kind of Primarchs for the ones that have
died, and make the Primarchs that are still not dead by fluff, with some
lesser Demon stats and give them say one or two cards when you take their
Primarch. So like for Iron Warriors you have to take Perturabo then you
can take the one Iron Warrior card and one dealt out Chaos card. You can
build your army around him like you may take 1-5 Company cards

-->I wouldn't mind seeing the lesser Primarchs written up. Most of them
will of course, not be greater demons, but more in line with my Heresy
era list of Primarchs (in the vault). A few are "known" to be dead, such
as Night Haunter, but the others are in Limbo, except for the four
biggies (Angron, Mortarion, Fulgrim, Magnus). Take a look at the list,
and we can work from there...

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell