Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic WW 2 infantry stuff

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 02:38:26 -0400

JS: I forgot one: Battleground WWII. An excellent skirmish level (is this
the correct term? In my terminology it means a game where 1 man is 1 man,
like 40K) game. It just happens that I have it also.

-->Yeah, Battleground is the 25mm one right? If so, it's definitely a
squad level game (skirmish if you will). I've seen it played at a few
Cons, and there'll be a few games of it at the one I'm attending in
October...

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell