RE: [NetEpic ML] Epic WW 2 infantry stuff

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 09:28:08 +0300

-----Original Message-----
From: EXT deaconblue3_at_... [mailto:deaconblue3@...]
Sent: 07. September 2000 9:07
To: netepic_at_egroups.com
Subject: Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic WW 2 infantry stuff

 <http://click.egroups.com/1/8938/6/_/7255/_/968307877/>

<http://adimg.egroups.com/img/8938/6/_/7255/_/968307877/funfreasyShop468x60.
gif>
 <http://www.egroups.com/> eGroups My Groups
<http://www.egroups.com/mygroups> | netepic Main Page
<http://www.egroups.com/group/netepic> | Start a new group!
<http://click.egroups.com/1/8150/6/_/7255/_/968307878/>

If we don't want to do calculations ourselves, I'd suggest using an existing
game as a starting point for the penetrations. ASL would be my choice, but
there probably are other as good games I am not aware of. Unlike Peter I
haven't played nearly everything out there.

-->ASL, Panzer Blitz, Panzer Leader for board games. Spearhead, and Command
Decision for miniature games. All of those have the details we're looking
for, and I got all except Spearhead, as that "took a walk" a few years
back...

JS: I forgot one: Battleground WWII. An excellent skirmish level (is this
the correct term? In my terminology it means a game where 1 man is 1 man,
like 40K) game. It just happens that I have it also.

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.