RE: [NetEpic ML] New poll for netepic

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 14:16:31 +0200

Eivind tried to put it through with som additional firepower earlier, but
somewone objected, and he reducedt the stats. I guess 12 bolters is a bit
hefty anyways so how about 4 bolters: 15cm/6+/0 ; 1 multimelta: 25cm/3+/-2
and an assault cannon 50cm/5+/-2. Carries two stands. If you put this
through the price generator they would cost the same, you could pick away
some of the weapons and add CAF aswell....

Nils