RE: [NetEpic ML] New poll for netepic

From: eivind borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 14:30:52 +0200

Hi!
My original suggestion to the crusader had a lot of firepower, but I reduced
it due to the reactions from the group. This conversation has been going for
about a wek now, and I onestly thought everyone who felt they had something
to contribute had done so by now.

I'm sorry you didn't have the chance to participate because all contribution
is very much apreciated.

Eivind