Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos, lets get going!

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 11:36:09 -0400

this would be a better lay out of the traitor legions, but still like the idea of the ones whose Primarch are not dead to get one power card to suit them and one delt out chaos card. The ones whose Primarch is dead use a SM commander or Chaos Champion to lead them, they only recive their one power card to suit them. Plus make complete army list to match their style and fluff. Keep each list small like the SW and other special chapters, Like Iron Warriors example Chaos SM chapter, with a dread, scout, and SM support cards, use Gorgon transports and flame tanks, that be their list.