Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos, lets get going!

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 18:07:55 -0400

Personally I like the different traitor legion types. Who said the Imperium is good? Most of us play generic marines unless we use the Dark Angels or the Space Wolves. I would like to see the space marine chapters be less generic and have a little fluff behind them as well. Why can't the Imperial Fists units raise the morale of regular IG troopers or the Black Templars have their own type of Land Raider transport. If we are going to detail the traitor legions we might as well get into the Space Marine chapters, the 20 or 30 that are well known. If they have some special ability we can always adjust the points to their army cards. Just a thought, hope it doesn't cause any worries.
Darius