Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos, lets get going!

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:52:38 +1000

At 11:36 AM 9/10/00 -0400, hellreich wrote:
>this would be a better lay out of the traitor legions, but still like the
>idea of the ones whose Primarch are not dead to get one power card to suit
>them and one delt out chaos card. The ones whose Primarch is dead use a SM
>commander or Chaos Champion to lead them, they only recive their one power
>card to suit them. Plus make complete army list to match their style and
>fluff. Keep each list small like the SW and other special chapters, Like
>Iron Warriors example Chaos SM chapter, with a dread, scout, and SM
>support cards, use Gorgon transports and flame tanks, that be their list.

Yep. Sounds like a good plan. This was actually the way I intended to lay
out the Chaos Marine list was to list each Legion, its special "one-shot'
power, its unique units and then its allowed support. Including the
still-living Primarchs available as special cards would be good
too. Anyone have a good list of the ones still going? The only ones I
know of who have lost their Primarch are the Night Lords and the Black Legion.

-Kelvin....

     I have spoken to God and he said
    "The end is around here somewhere.
     Have you looked under the couch?"