Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Iron Warrior votes (LONG)

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 05:51:24 GMT

>Yes, agreed. This will also stop some of the cheese with Chaos like facing
>plague legion backed with Tzeenesh fliers.

i agree that keeping the chaos guys apart is a good idea....however, we must
supply them some sort of flyer, since only tzeentch get flyers.
Otherwise, the chaos marines will become the most sorry army in the world as
other races happily bomb and strafe them to pieces

If we do chaos space marine lists for each lgion (as i think we should) we
might also add a little something about "generic" chaos marines which do not
belong to any legion, having either betrayed their legion or originating
from �fter the heresy