Re: [NetEpic ML] Imperator troops, save vs Squat rad bomb

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 05:47:11 GMT

>HI
>

>If a Imperotor Titan with no shields and full company of troopers, is hit
>by
>a squat rad bomb, dont the take a hit from the rad bomb ?

Not unless the rules for the rad bomb states that it affects infantry in
transports.
Under the normal NetEpic rules, infantry are safe as long as the vehicle
doesnt blow.

BTW: Didnt we discuss an alternative to the current rules for infantry and
tank movement when troops disembark / embark???

i know I proposed a system somewhat like E40K (i.e. infantry pays 5 cm. of
their move to embark / disembark, the vehicle pays 5 cm. every time troops
embark / disembark regardless of the number of stands doing it at once)

Was this forgotten or just not interesting enough to make it into the rules
to replace the cumbersome and irritating transport rules now???