Re: [NetEpic ML] Imperator troops, save vs Squat rad bomb

From: <MrganKys_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:43:45 EDT

Well, most First World armor today are designed to nuclear and chem warfare.
While they use outside air, it has to pass through a filtration system and
the internal pressure is higher then that outside. The land raider cutaway
poster that was in a recent White Dwarf also shows Nuclear/Bio/Chemical
filter systems on the hull.

That said, such shielding and filtration is never 100% and certainly depends
on your distance from the "event". I'd be of a mind to see rad bombs have a
chance to take out armor vehicles and their passengers (this is one of the
things a neutron bomb was to do), but they'd certainly be more survivable
then a trooper running around in only his fatigues. But then that'd be
modification to the existing rules.

In a message dated 9/12/00 10:32:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,