Re: [NetEpic ML] Imperator troops, save vs Squat rad bomb

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 23:12:38 -0400

Yes!! but it will strip one sheild for -1 save mod can take sheild down, But
how dose one know what troops are in the open and witch one are inside. So
now for the detail freaks we need a new marker for troops inside a
Titan/Preatorian and one for troops on firing platform. For simplicaty why
not just say troops inside a Titan Preatorian are in heavy fortification and
can be hit when sheilds are down by no cover mod type weapons.