[Question of an NetEpic Newbie] Snap Fire and Command Range of HQ's

From: Daniel Wolf <MasterDanielWolf_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 17:50:37 +0200

Hi Guys,

here are my first questions for NetEpic:

When can i do snapfire and wich units can do it?
- must my detachments on first fire orders to fire a snapshot at enemy
models in the movement phase (can they also fire later in the first fire
phase, or can they just fire once??):

- what is the range of snapfire? can my artillery pieces snapfire
100cm??????

After reading the rule booklet this questions was not quite clear to me
(mybe it's just my bad english ;-).

The next one is:

What is the command range for company HQ's?
- are these 25cm, within all detachments (or just one model of a detachment)
must be?
- for what are HQ's units also good for (beside just being good fighting
models)?

Thats it until now...
See you
Dan