RE: [Net Epic ML] What is the Elite ability?

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 21:21:22 -0400

Hi!

Hi,

I couldn't find any explanation about the Elite ability in the core
rules. As I mainly play Space Marines, I would be quite interested to
know more about it.

The rules are actually in the titan book because it relates to them. Elite
troops have a better chance of surviving an assault versus a titan than
non-elite troops.

There is another point where I need a clarification:
Is it allowed to buy support cards of a special Space Marine Chapter
for a company of a non-special Chapter (for instance, am I allowed to
field the Space Wolves Blood Claws as a support to my Ultra Marine
Battle Company)?

Special marine cards of chapter specific cards can be ONLY used by that
chapter, you may not mix say ultramarine companies and space wolf support
cards.

Finaly, I would like to salute Tzeench for his great work on the new
EpiCentre.

I heartily agree.

Peter