RE: [Net Epic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] Rules Question & a little Addition ;-)

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 17:41:34 -0400

Hi!

But when you have no flyers in a game (which happens quite often to my
friend ;-) i get him ice-cold. ;-)))

Chaos, when using flyers MUST spend some points on flyers, they don't have
that luxury to not do it, otherwise they suffer greatly. Even a single
doomwing detachment may make the difference in keeping the opponent on his
toes.

What's AT?

Oops sorry! That's Adeptus Titanicus, the first incarnation of epic.

Yeah, 600 points and you can choose if you want the volcano cannon or the
behemoth cannon. We just have to think about the range of behemoth 25cm or
50cm...
(It's quite difficult to make balanced units, i discoverd this when we
started tinkering with the 2nd Ed. WH40k...)

For 600 points I'd certainly give it a 50cm range otherwise its not worth
it.

Peter