RE: [NetEpic ML] Slann Necron

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 11:07:21 +0200

Yes, we have a game sceduled for next week. I'd like you to tag along, as
the results of our testing will influence your army aswell. I'd like to test
the neuro/mantis rules on this occation, then we could test the CAF bit
later and finally test both parameters in one game. Once we've done this I
think we should be able to agree on the right cource of action with regards
to what, if any, needs changing.

Nils