!! Important !! Rules & Typo Clarification

From: Daniel Wolf <MasterDanielWolf_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:13:29 +0200

Hi all you readers,

i followed your last description of the slann battles, where was mentioned
by Rune we should do a major rules clarification & type eradication ;-).

Now THIS is a really good idea. Now i have the following suggestion:

1. A group of people (around 5 or 10 or so) should take one booklet and
revise it with v3.0 NetEpic (i assume that all v3.0 docoments are /more or
less/ ok) and also make a look at the original space marine / titan legions
rules.
Then we should do a listing what's different to the original rules and let
this confirm by all members. Maybe a points verification of original sm/tl
to Netepic would be a good thing.

2. I think it's better when all the rules concerning one army are in the
appropriate army book, and there should be no seperation in a rule book,
titan book and praetorian book.
I would like a layout as in v3.0:

        a. Core Rule Book
        b. Alternative Rules
        c. The different Army books

3. I think this major revision is essential, because i myself noticed some
errors or strange things in the booklets of v3.00 and v4.00 (as this one:
the warhound scout titan save from the side was increased from, i think, 2+
(original rules) to 3+)

4. When this is done, just two or three person should make the layout and
produce the final booklets (i think this would be peter ramos and some
others; maybe i??)

5. To start with, i would do a complete listing of differences for the space
marines, and imperial army, tech guard. Who helps?

So i hope my listing wasn't too heretic ;-) but i think this is a real good
idea!!

Bye
Dan Wolf