Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann victorious again?

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 15:26:19 -0400

Necron Infantry should not be able to warp jump, they did not have this
before and some how it has snuck in. They should be slow moving troops, that
have to spend points on transports to move fast this is were the messup is.
As for your math it is a good point be a febble one at that, try this one
and tell me who wins 600 pts of Bloodletters to 600 pts of SM forces. these
guys are about the same as Necron but they get to regen in CC.