RE: [NetEpic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] Slann victorious again?

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:39:24 +0300

Logical and consistent with the existing stuff. I have been following the
debate about Slann for some time but Since I am not planning to build a
Slann army for a while I have been concentrating on other things like
Improved Warzone vehicle system. However, it seems to me that very little
playtesting has been done with the new version of Slann, so shouldn't we (or
those who are privileged enough to have opponents) sit down and play a
couple of games more before starting to modify things. Up to now there seem
to be the following things to observe:

-Necron warp jump distance.
-Disruptor missile effecs.
-Nullify field.

Anything else?

> Peter

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.