RE: [Net Epic ML] Slann

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 19:27:32 -0400

HI!

You can choose from Ral Partha's BAttletech line for the knights and infantry or from RAFM's new CAV line for knights too. Vehicles are best drawn from Game Masters at Stellargames, their webpage has been down for while, but they sell the best stuff for vehicles.

Geo-hex and GZG also makes infantry and vehicles that are suitable for Slann.

Peter