Re: Slann victorious again?

From: Luca Lettieri <magnus_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 07:31:44 -0000

> It grinded to halt due to the same reasons as before: people who
> can't see anything wrong with the Imperium being abysmally slow in
> advancing scientifically VS people who think something more should
> happen in 10,000 years. These two factions haven't so far been able
> to agree on common course.

Actually, that's not the main reason of the "Unified fluff project"
stalling.

The main reason is that the people who think a human society cannot
stand still for 10.000 years (me) posted a proposal for a very
general timeline, asking for a few contributions, but so far, my post
has been the lone prophet in the desert. Alas, I'm not willing
currently to spare the time for working on all the little details a
complete and comprehensive fluff would require, and so the project
has grinded to a halt.

Maybe in the future...

Luca