RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Slann probable change.

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 11:06:26 +0300

Gee, my ego is starting to swell alarmingly... ;P

> Jyrki, you could come over to Norway and play a few games
> with us?!? The flight cost alot of course, but you could
> stay at my place if you dont mind sleeping on the couch
> or a mattress on the floor?

I'd love to, but unfortunately it just isn't possible in the near future for
several reasons, like trying to graduate for example. However, in case I can
make it sometime, I must warn you that I am known for my inability to loose
gracefully... :-( Some things just won't change no matter how old you get.
<sigh>

And no, I wouldn't mind sleeping on a couch or a mattress on the floor.

P.S. I have this dream that someday we all can put together a Net Epic
convention somewhere...

> Rune

[snip]

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.