RE: [Net Epic ML] Slann battle reports and analysis

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:18:31 -0400

Hi!

I wanted to see how much better slann knights are in comparison to Imperial
knights since their was some trepidation with them. As it resulted there is
not much of a difference, the slann knights are slightly better in saves and
moderately better in firepower, they are nice and balanced now and not
overpowered as before.

Peter