Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Core rule interpretations

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:30:43 GMT

>It seems more people on the list agree than disagree with this, perhaps its
>worth including in the core rules?
>
>Anyone against this?

Most definately not. This is the way we play it too.

BTW: When firing on a detachment of troops can i allocate my attack dice at
individual members (targetting those within assault range, objectives etc.)
or do the enemy just remove the closest stands / models???

We use the latter option as it is faster, more realistic and more fair