Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Core rule interpretations

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:43:03 -0400

Multiple combats should be paired off and any extra moving to double and
triple up. Why would we gang up on one unit and leave the other 3 alone?Of
course if it was a leader but this would fall into the category of targeting
commands. I believe in the way our group plays that if 7 attackers charge 3
units that each defender has 2 attackers and one unit has a 3rd. I often
send my rhinos into sucide missions to slow the enemy with my squats.
Darius

Download Now http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
Request a CDROM 1-800-333-3633