Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: wraithguards

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 08:22:03 -0400

well 40k 3rd stinks and was made around the Dark Eldar, everything in the
rules makes them the best army to have. HHUUMM most common for GW to do
this, Take good units and make them suck, make crap units better, force you
to have vehicals or units one might not normally take just to push sales. As
it stood the Wraithguards were supposed to be kind of like Necron, a living
robot controled by a undead, with armor as tuff as a Tank. Thus normal hand
gun fire would just bounce off, plus it has 2 wounds. Making them stronger
then a Terminator, so with this respect a +4 is not out of wack. The slow
move is in good line, sence it is controled by a living dead Eldar, and
don't forget that they need to be around living Eldar or they can not
function.