RE: [NetEpic ML] Special characters

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 11:00:48 GMT

>It is an impressing load of work you have done here, but I'm sorry to say
>that I in general dont like the idea of including heroes in epic battles. I
>find it somewhat against the "epic-feel" of it. Buts thats just me. The
>pointrequirements is a good thing though! If we where to include it,

I know that some people feel this way, and you can question how the fighting
skills of a single man can affect a battle.
But that is the ways of the 40K universe :)

I'd say
>we make them optional as you said.

Most definately. Just a fun addition for people who want a little flavour,
or who posses the characters for their 40K army.

In reality, they wont change much on the battlefield, I treid to avoid
broundbreaking abilities and wonder powers, and instead take things that
were usefull and flavourfull