Re: [NetEpic ML] More Questions

From: Thomas Wildman <tnrw00_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 09:41:58 -0600

My groups have consistently differed in opinion on speculative bombing of
forests. Some say, "My Marine Commander saw your stormboyz enter the woods,
and he's ordering a pattern bombing of the forest." We've used on occasion
an increased save or an additional scatter of the barrage, but some guys
just refuse to allow it. What is the opinion of the Netepic group?
Tom