Re: [NetEpic ML] More Questions

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 10:28:48 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: warprat <warprat_at_...>
To: <netepic_at_egroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 11:02 PM
Subject: [NetEpic ML] More Questions

> Hi All!
>

> Here are a couple of questions NO GROUP I have ever played with have
> been able to answer:
>

> 1) If two units are in the same forest/building, how can they ever fire
> on each other, without entering into Close Combat?
>
> !! well with a Forest you'd have to be within 2cm of each other, to be
able to see them like jungle rules. As for the Biulding can't have to be
close combat

> 2)A. I can aim my Bombard at an unoccupied building, and knock it down.
> B. I can aim my Bombard at the same building, if I see troops in it.
>
> C. But, I can NOT aim my Bombard at a building in which I CANNOT see
> the troops inside, because that would be unfair (Which cup has the pea
> under it?).
>
> Well the way we play you can shoot any building you like, long range
scanners, air recon, scouts, and such instruments would give you a good idea
of were the enemy is, so bomb away. Sometimes you'd just bomb the crap out
of the city before you'd send your troops in

> How do other groups handle these issues?
>
> Comments please!
>

> Warprat ;)

Download Now http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
Request a CDROM 1-800-333-3633