Re: [NetEpic ML] More Questions

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 09:52:27 GMT

>I remember along time ago reading something on this line I belive GW answer
>to this was you can target troops with in 2cm when inside a forest. like
>40k
>you can target troops up to 4" I think. As for biuldings the only way to
>fight is to assult it by CC.

In 40K2 the distance was 2" (IG could buy an upgrade increasing it to 4")
In 40K3 you can up to 6" into or through a wood area, but you cannot see
through to the other side.

I like the E40K sloution to such things: You can see into and out of any
terrain feature but you cannot see through it. So marines on one side of a
wood would be save from eldar on the other side.
If the eldar was inside the woods both would be able to see the other, but
the eldar would be in cover.

If both were inside the woods, both would be in cover