Re: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic WW2 (loong)

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 09:25:50 GMT

>how about having only AT and heavy weapons able to kill tanks Squad
>weapons(rifles SMGs or even HMGs) can t do it. I know I was a 13h
>
>anti-armor inf, small arms can t kill a tank or anything with 1 in. of
>steel or more
>
> have tanks auto save when hit by weapons that arent AT or HEAVY

I agree that a rifle will never hurt a tank, and a HMG would only be
effective to some degree (and even then very limited) against the lightest
of tanks.

However, a rifle stand will be able to fire rifle grenades, fire at exposed
commanders, use panzerfausts etc. which will enable them to hurt the tank
(but very unlikely I admit)

But we could easily remove save mod's from rifles etc.