Re: [NetEpic ML] Special characters

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 05:05:53 -0500

The only special characters I ever tinkered with were the original
Primarchs (that file is in the vault). I was fooling around with them in
case some one wanted to do a "historical" scenario from the Heresy era.
I even made a model of Sanguinius. Not bad, IMO, ask Questor, he's seem
it. Now that I have a scanner, I'll get a pic made of it soon.

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell