Re: [NetEpic ML] Special characters

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 10:55:08 -0500

well Commisar Yarrick and Warlord Ghazghkull are alraedy done for epic in
White Dwarf Issue #152
Ragnar, Njal Strom Caller and Ulrik the Slayer are done in issue #158
I'm sure others are done in different issues, we need to pull all together
and get the original rules, then we could biuld on them the ones that are
not there