Re: [NetEpic ML] Polls

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 08:39:30 -0500

HHHuumm, well not to start fight or anything the rules do not say anything
about the six shots scattering, it says (plainly that when it hits the
target roll 1D6 the Target is hit that many times). [Thus you would roll for
scatter when you frist hit the Titan, then roll for how many times you hit
that location] not other way around. You are completely turning the weapon
around when you play it the way you are saying and it is basicly just a
barrage type weapon at that point. So if you inturpet the rule the way you
are saying then in a sence you are making it just a barrage weapon only. And
this is not just a barrage weapon.