RE: [NetEpic ML] Polls

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 09:52:55 +0200

???? So if my titan is hit in turn 1 and the enemy rolls a 2, I must
remember the rolled number so a +1 is added to it each time it is hit
subsequently???? I thought a d6 is rolled each and every time the titan is
hit with a cumulative +1 modifier for each hit beyond the first.

[snip]

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.