Re: [NetEpic ML] Polls

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 08:54:11 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
To: <netepic_at_egroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2000 2:52 AM
Subject: RE: [NetEpic ML] Polls

Nope you just have to remeber that it was hit in that location, and add a +1
to each farther roll on the damge, unless you roll a repair. so if you were
hit and the enemy rolls a 2 then do as the damage says. at the end of the
turn you roll for your repair. If you dont then it is not hard to rember
that that spot is damged, for you'll have some kind of penalty for being hit
there. If you are hit there the next turn again, this being that you failed
to repair, your enemy rolls for damage on the chart again but this time adds
a +1 to the roll, increasing his chances of heavier damage.

 I thought a d6 is rolled each and every time the titan is