RE: [NetEpic ML] alternate figures revisited.

From: Kelvin henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 09:39:05 +1100

At 10:14 AM 07-12-00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>I'd be interested in seeing Kra'vak pictures too, Although I have BT
>infantry for my slann dracons, I'd rather use something that looks more
>alien, these Kra'vak may fit the bill.

The Kra'Vak are Predator-like aliens. They have the classic Predator heads
with the 4-way mandible and Dreadlock hair. They are wearing padded armour
and carry boxy-looking Gauss weapons. The link provided earlier should be
handy for those of you wanting to see the 25mm versions, which will give a
good idea of the 6mm versions.

BTW, the Kraks are a NASTY bunch of aliens....

>The walkers would be interesting to see as well.

They are your basic, vanilla anime-ish walkers. They look a little like
6mm gears without the same level of detail. I'd suggest trying either the
www.geohex.com site or the www.eurekamin.com.au site if the GZG catalogue
site (www.gtns.net/gzg/contents.html FYI) doesn't have the pics. I'd guess
they pass as Marine Dreadnoughts or as robots.

-Kelvin...

God came to me in a dream and said:
"The End is around here somewhere.
Did you try looking under the couch?"