Re: pictures !

From: <adevreese_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 13:07:06 -0000

Hi Peter,

what I currently have (finished) are :
blood claw (S wolves)
long fang (sw)
grey hunter company
terminator are not finished(but i will try)
priest *2

ultramarine :
devastaor squad
tactical squad
land raider company (banner unfinished)
whirlwind

other:
hellhounds

this week end i have my camera.
I will try to get as much picture as i can.
I will get the camera back in few week, time to finish
painting job.
If you can wait ..

bye !