RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: What can a Tunneller carry?

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 14:16:46 +0200

IMO there's nothing in the rules to stop you: Chimera carries two infantry
stands and ogryns are infantry. Rhino is a bit different case, since ogryns
are IG and IG doesn't have rhinos as support cards.

> Eivind

[snip]

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.