Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: What can a Tunneller carry?

From: <drklrd_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 09:55:33 -0500

I asked this same question a few months ago and some one replyed to me that in their gaming group they have a house rule that allows for the commissar attached to a tunner company to trade in his rhino for a terminte. Of course this would have to be an agreement reached by individual players, and they allowed it only for company cards not specials
netepic_at_egroups.com wrote:
> Hi Peter,

Thanks for your clarifications on the Tunneller issues!

My opinion is that the use of troops other than Tacticals is a bit
too powerfull. On the other hand, you must use a Special, so maybe
it ballances out.

I think it would be cool to have the Comissaar in a little tunneller
as well, what was the reasoning for not doing so?

Thanks!

Warprat ;)